خزانة الربانيون

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهمية ذكر الله(The Importance of remembering Allah)

حسن عبد الرحمن الأمريكي
    حسن عبد الرحمن الأمريكي
    غفر الله تعالى له
    غفر الله تعالى له

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 5
    العمر : 49
    البلد : مصر
    العمل : تاجر
    شكر : 50
    تاريخ التسجيل : 01/03/2010

الملفات الصوتية أهمية ذكر الله(The Importance of remembering Allah)

مُساهمة من طرف حسن عبد الرحمن الأمريكي 18.03.10 11:55

قال الله تعالى:(وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُون) ق

كان أبو بكر الصديق(رضي الله عنه) يخطب فقال:أما تعلمون أنكم تغدون وتروحون لأجل معلوم؟ فمن استطاع أن يقضي الأجل وهو في عمل الله عز وجل فليفعل ولن تنالو ذلك إلا بالله عز وجل، إن قوما جعلوا آجالهم لغيرهم فنهاكم الله أن تكونوا أمثالهم ( وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُون) أين من تعرفون من إخوانكم؟ قدموا على ما قدموا في أيام سلفهم وخلوا بالشقوة والسعادة، وأين الجبارون الأولون الذين بنوا المدائن وحصنوها بالحوائط؟ قد صاروا تحت الصخر والأبار، هذا كتاب الله لا تفنى عجائبه فاستضيئوا منه ليوم ظلمة،واستضيئوا بسنائه وبيانه،إن الله أثنى على زكريا وأهل بيته فقال تعالى: (إنهم كانوا يسارعون في الخيرات ويدعوننا رغبا ورهبا و كانو لنا خاشعين) الأنبياء 90 لا خير في قول لا يراد به وجه الله ولا خير في مال لا ينفق في سبيل الله ولاخير فيمن يخاف في الله لومة لائم

قال سالم بن خواص رحمه الله: قلت لنفسي يا نفسي، اقرئي القرآن كأنك سمعته من الله حين تكلم به، فجاءت الحلاوة

قال مالك بن دينار رحمه الله: من لم يأنس بحديث الله عن حديث المخلوقين، فقد قل علمه، وعمي قلبه ، وضيع عمره

Allah said: (And do not be like those who forgot Allah so he caused them to forget their own souls these are the evil doers) {Al Hashr 19}

One day Abu Bakr(May Allah be pleased him) was giving a khutbah so he said: Do you not know that you are coming and going toward an appointed time? So whoever was able to have his time come and he is working for Allah then he should do it and you will never achieve that except by the permission of Allah the mighty and sublime, indeed there was a people who made their time for other than themselves and Allah prohibited you from being like them ( And do not be like those who forgot Allah so he caused them to forget their own souls these are the evil doers) where are those you know from amongst your brothers? They went on to that which they sent forth in days gone by some being retched some being blessed, and where are the tyrants from before who built these cities and built walls around them to guard them? They are all under the rocks and springs, this is the book of Allah it's wonders never cease, so seek light from it on a day that will be dark seek light from it's illumination and clarity, indeed Allah praised Zakariyyah and his household Allah the Most High said: (Indeed they used to race toward good and call upon me with aspiration and awe and they were completely humbled before me). There is no good in a statement that the face of Allah is not sought by it, and there is no good in money that is not spent in the cause of Allah, and there is no good and one who fears being blamed by blamers while he is in the cause of Allah.

Saalim ibn Khawaas said(May Allah have mercy upon him): I consulted my soul, so I said to it: O soul of mine. Read the Qur'an as if you heard it from Allah when he was speaking it, after that the sweetness of it came to me.

Maalik ibn Dinaar (May Allah have mercy upon him) said: Whoever didn't get more ease and relaxtion from the speech of Allah than the speech of the creation, then his knowledge if deficient, his heart has been blinded and he has wasted his life.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 10.05.24 18:39